- ¼ cup vinegar (sherry, champagne, apple cider, etc.)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 4 anchovy filets, rinsed and mushed up (Or 1 tablespoon anchovy paste)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tbsp brown/deli mustard
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 shakes Worcestershire Sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Whisk together all of the ingredients except the olive oil.
- Slowly drizzle in the olive oil.
- Taste the dressing, and adjust with salt and pepper as needed
For a thicker dressing: In a blender, process the garlic. Add the remaining ingredients, except the olive oil. Slowly add the oil.