- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 cloves garlic (peeled and minced)
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 shakes Tabasco Sauce
- 2 pounds flank steak ((or London Broil))
- Combine all of the ingredients, except the steak
- Add the steak and marinate from 6-24 hours
- Pat the meat dry
- Grill, broil, or pan-fry (in a cast iron skillet, if possible) for 4-5 minutes per side
- If you use the marinade as a sauce, boil it for two minutes, then adjust the flavor as you'd like.
Flank steak is best served between rare and medium. If it’s well done, it’ll probably be very tough and chewy.