Let Chef Bill Teach You How to Cook!
New and experienced cooks have the same desire: how to become a better cook! In your own kitchen, Chef Bill Collins can show you how. This can be a cooking lesson just for you, or a party with friends and family. The experience has been described as, “Just like having a live TV cooking show…in your kitchen!” Whichever you choose, it’ll be a fun, memorable, and very entertaining time.
With Chef Bill, you might cook an entire meal. Or learn more about a regional cuisine. Or maybe have a lesson on a cooking technique, like how to become comfortable, and more confident, with your kitchen knives. Chef Bill can help you with all of these. And more!
In addition to Chef Bill teaching you how to cook, he offers other services as well, which are available in Western Massachusetts, Greater Boston, New York, Connecticut, and beyond. These services include:
- Teaching. Chef Bill has been called, “the go-to chef for home cooks.” He’ll do this with lots of fun, techniques, and no judgement,. He’ll teach you what you want to know, and what you need to know, to become a better, more confident cook.
- Company Events. Chef Bill can be the break and entertainment that you need for any business event. It might be a 20 minute break, or the main event itself, to bring fun and food to your employees, customers, and guests.
- Dinner Parties. Together, you and Chef Bill, create the menu. He’ll take care of the rest. All you have to do is sit back, relax, and be a guest in your own home.
- Romantic Dinner for Two. For that certain someone and you. These popular dinners often turn into memorable impromptu cooking lessons!
- The Classic Personal Chef Service. Chef Bill will prepare up to five entrees and five side dishes, with four servings of each, to provide you with great tasting, healthy meals that can last up to a week in your refrigerator, or for much longer in your freezer. He can customize these to accommodate special diets, including gluten-free, low-carb, low-fat, low-sodium, diabetic, kosher, cancer-treatment foods, FODMAP, and more.
- Kitchen Design. No, Chef Bill doesn’t do that. But his wife, Karen Dzendolet, really is an award-winning interior designer. Check out KDz Designs!
Gift certificates are available for all of Chef Bill’s services, which are very popular with newlyweds and new parents.