- 1 medium head green cabbage, shredded
- 2-3 large carrots, shredded
- 1 large onion, grated
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- ¼ cup cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey or agave
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- Combine the cabbage, carrots, and onion in a large bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, vinegar, honey (or agave), salt and pepper.
- Pour the mayonnaise mixture over the cabbage mixture. Season with salt and pepper, and chill for at least 30 minutes (or overnight, which is better)
- Season to taste as needed, with more vinegar, salt and/or pepper.
Makes 8-10 servings