- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream (or equal parts mayo and sour)
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- ¼ tsp Tabasco sauce (or other hot sauce)
- ⅓ pound Bleu cheese (broken into pieces)
- Whisk the mayonnaise and sour cream together. Make sure they’re well blended.
- Add the Worcestershire and Tabasco. Check to see if you like the taste. Then add the bleu cheese. If you’d like more cheese, for texture, you can add it now
- Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving. A few hours (or more) are better. Adjust any flavors as needed.
Makes approximately 3 cups