- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 head garlic, peeled and minced or pressed
- 8 oz evaporated milk
- ¾ cup light ricotta cheese
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 pound fettucine or linguini cooked
- 1 ½ lbs peeled and deveined shrimp
- 8 oz sliced mushrooms
- Heat a saucepan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the oil and then the garlic. Sauté for 10-20 second, or until the garlic is fragrant
- Add the evaporated milk, and bring it to a simmer. Whisk in the ricotta, then add the parmesan. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Before you make the sauce, sauté 1 ½ pounds of peeled and deveined shrimp. After you’ve made the Alfredo Sauce, add the shrimp, and any juices from the pan, to the Alfredo
- Before you make the sauce, sauté 8 oz of sliced mushrooms, and set this aside. After you’ve made the Alfredo Sauce, add the mushrooms, and any liquid in the mushroom pan, to the Alfredo
Serve over cooked fettuccini, or your choice of pasta Makes 4 servings.