- 1 cauliflower, cut into florets
- 1 eggplant, peeled, cut quarters (lengthwise) and thinly sliced
- 2 portabella mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 2 red peppers, cored and sliced
- 1 onion, peeled and quartered
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Place all of the vegetables on a half-sheet pan with sides (approx 12” x 18”). Combine with the olive oil, and sprinkle on the salt and pepper.
- Roast in the oven for approximately 20-25 minutes, or until the vegetables are cooked to your liking.
BIG NOTE: every 10 minutes, turn over the vegetables to keep them from burning.